Can I change the background color of the MacBook Pro touch bar programmatically (for my macOS app)? I am afraid that there is no API for doing that, but I am asking you anyway!
swift - Can I programmatically change the background color of the touch bar?
This is the best I can offer you as far as customization goes:
- Add buttons to the Touch Bar within apps
- Add buttons to the Touch Bar Control Strip
- Remove Siri and other buttons from the Touch Bar Control Strip
- Hide the Control Strip completely, maximizing Touch Bar app region
- Hold down the FN key to show Expanded Control Strip, not function keys
- Other transient Touch Bar customizations, hide QuickType typing suggestions